Thursday, November 12, 2009

I don't know how many and big chances I missed

I must say that I don’t know how many and how big chances I missed during the last 1 year. I was interested in internet marketing since beginning 2008. I knew that we can make money from blog. I was blogging since September 29, 2004, such a long time ago. I wrote for myself, to bear my distress out. Later on I began to use it to communicate my thought, to share information. From this point forward I will use it to share my journey to make money or about my businesses. I will write in English, as light as possible, to enlarge my reader. To make it more personal, I also will talk about daily life. I don’t delete my previous posts as a reminder how far I learn since the first time.

To make it more digestible for you, I have some suggestion:

1. If you are interested in internet marketing, click WIA (World Internet Academy) banner. WIA is a place to learn internet marketing step-by-step. You can find screenshot, video and webinar (in addition to the written information of course) to guide you. Another thing I like from WIA is it supply general information and options but at the same time you are asked to focus to mastery 1 skill. I also found that WIA shares the principles. Fabian Lim, the founder of WIA, at the Global Internet Summit 2009, said that the principle and the skill is the most important tool. Software is needed only to save your time, make the process faster or easier for you.

2. If you want to buy veil, jilbab, pashmina, shawl, and accessories, click Kampung Kerudung banner.

3. If you would like to know me better, read my previous posts. I share some information of mine there.

For next post, I will share some tips I got from Global Internet Summit 2009 last week. I haven't had enough spare time to write about it. See you all.

No comments: